I am very sorry for the delay on my blog posts. We just remodeled my whole Kitchen.
Now I can’t wait to show you guys my new kitchen in my upcoming picture and videos!
Next post will be this weekend 🙂 October 29th, 2016.
A spaghetti pesto with scallops.
So feel free to check in
Yes I had to put up a picture of a HUGE donut that I had in San Diego from the Donut Bar…when I mean huge I mean bigger than my hand.
Anyways I’ve been cooking so much and I have tons of recipes for ALL of you to try at home. They are quick and easy and you don’t make a HUGE mess in your kitchen. “I have a small apartment kitchen so mess are not allowed”.
I will be posting a new recipe twice a week so stay tuned!
My kitchen is also under renovations but I cannot wait to start my YouTube channel!
Leave me a comment below on what recipe you would like for me to make or any suggestions or even just to say HI!! ❤️
Thanks loves 🙂
Hello everyone! Here is my recipe for my chicken parmigiana topped with my homemade vodka sauce! YUM!
- Vodka sauce
- 2 1 pound of chicken breasts cut thinly and pounded
- Bread crumbs
- Dried parsley
- Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Vegetable oil
Let’s get started!
- Prepare your chicken. Thinly slice your chicken in half then pound. Pay down with paper towels and set aside.
- Whisk together your eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Combined your bread crumbs, Romano cheese, dried parsley and salt and pepper.
- Take a frying pan and turn it on medium heat and pour in oil.
- Take a piece of chicken dredge it in egg and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in frying pan.
- Repeat until all chicken is on pan.
- Turn after 3 minutes and cook until your meat is no longer pink inside.
- Shut your heat off the place chickens on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Place chickens on a plate and pour vodka sauce on top.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I do!