- 1 box of Pasta (I used Barilla’s protein plus spaghetti)
- 8 Scallops
- Shrimp (as much as you like) I used 2 pounds peeled and deveined.
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1 Tbsp of Flour
- 1 Clove of Garlic (chopped)
- 2 cups of Pinot Grigio
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil a pot of water and cook your pasta.
- In a Sauce pan add a 1 Tbsp of olive oil and cook your Scallops on Medium-High heat to get a nice caramel look on your scallops.
- Remove Scallops and lower the heat.
- Add your 2 cups of Pinot Grigio and Garlic.
- Take your 1/4 of butter and dunk it in the flour. When the Pinot Grigio starts to boil add your butter and parsley. Bring it down to low and add your uncooked shrimp. (Note: If you have cooked shrimp wait to the end to add it. – Literally the last-minute)
- Drain your pasta and place it back in the pot.
- Turn off the heat on the saucepan and add your scallops.
Now you are ready to plate and Enjoy!
I hope you loved this recipe as much as we had ❤
Also, please don’t forget to follow me on Instagram: @chefeurasia
Yes I had to put up a picture of a HUGE donut that I had in San Diego from the Donut Bar…when I mean huge I mean bigger than my hand.
Anyways I’ve been cooking so much and I have tons of recipes for ALL of you to try at home. They are quick and easy and you don’t make a HUGE mess in your kitchen. “I have a small apartment kitchen so mess are not allowed”.
I will be posting a new recipe twice a week so stay tuned!
My kitchen is also under renovations but I cannot wait to start my YouTube channel!
Leave me a comment below on what recipe you would like for me to make or any suggestions or even just to say HI!! ❤️
Thanks loves 🙂
Hello everyone! Here is my recipe for my chicken parmigiana topped with my homemade vodka sauce! YUM!
- Vodka sauce
- 2 1 pound of chicken breasts cut thinly and pounded
- Bread crumbs
- Dried parsley
- Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Vegetable oil
Let’s get started!
- Prepare your chicken. Thinly slice your chicken in half then pound. Pay down with paper towels and set aside.
- Whisk together your eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Combined your bread crumbs, Romano cheese, dried parsley and salt and pepper.
- Take a frying pan and turn it on medium heat and pour in oil.
- Take a piece of chicken dredge it in egg and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in frying pan.
- Repeat until all chicken is on pan.
- Turn after 3 minutes and cook until your meat is no longer pink inside.
- Shut your heat off the place chickens on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Place chickens on a plate and pour vodka sauce on top.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I do!