Hey guys I finally made an Instagram page! It’s @ChefEurasia go check it out!!!
Hello everyone! Here is my recipe for my chicken parmigiana topped with my homemade vodka sauce! YUM!
- Vodka sauce
- 2 1 pound of chicken breasts cut thinly and pounded
- Bread crumbs
- Dried parsley
- Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Vegetable oil
Let’s get started!
- Prepare your chicken. Thinly slice your chicken in half then pound. Pay down with paper towels and set aside.
- Whisk together your eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Combined your bread crumbs, Romano cheese, dried parsley and salt and pepper.
- Take a frying pan and turn it on medium heat and pour in oil.
- Take a piece of chicken dredge it in egg and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in frying pan.
- Repeat until all chicken is on pan.
- Turn after 3 minutes and cook until your meat is no longer pink inside.
- Shut your heat off the place chickens on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Place chickens on a plate and pour vodka sauce on top.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
My name is Stephanie Falcone and this is my Chef Eurasia Blog. Woot!
Here is why I chose to name my blog “Chef Eurasia”.
- I am not a Chef (a professional cook, typically the chief cook in a restaurant or hotel.) but I do love to cook. Cook is the synonym of Chef…so yeah, I can Chef it up in my kitchen for my family and now to you =)
- The “Eurasia” part is because I am a mixed baby. I am half Korean and half Italian.
Here is a bit about me..I grew up in Brooklyn, New York. I LOVE to create my own recipes. I love to cook simple and easy recipes that do not make my Kitchen look like a disaster! I also love to make different cocktails.
I cannot wait to share all my knowledge with you!
Cheers to my success with this amazing Blog! =)