- 1 box of Pasta (I used Barilla’s protein plus spaghetti)
- 8 Scallops
- Shrimp (as much as you like) I used 2 pounds peeled and deveined.
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1 Tbsp of Flour
- 1 Clove of Garlic (chopped)
- 2 cups of Pinot Grigio
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil a pot of water and cook your pasta.
- In a Sauce pan add a 1 Tbsp of olive oil and cook your Scallops on Medium-High heat to get a nice caramel look on your scallops.
- Remove Scallops and lower the heat.
- Add your 2 cups of Pinot Grigio and Garlic.
- Take your 1/4 of butter and dunk it in the flour. When the Pinot Grigio starts to boil add your butter and parsley. Bring it down to low and add your uncooked shrimp. (Note: If you have cooked shrimp wait to the end to add it. – Literally the last-minute)
- Drain your pasta and place it back in the pot.
- Turn off the heat on the saucepan and add your scallops.
Now you are ready to plate and Enjoy!
I hope you loved this recipe as much as we had ❤
Also, please don’t forget to follow me on Instagram: @chefeurasia